The TEXFLASH SENSOR is a machine designed to cure after each screen printing process (colour). The TEXFLASH SENSOR is equipped has standard with IR sensor from material temperature reading. The TEXLFASH SENSOR can be used with an automatic or manual textile printing machine.
- IR Sensor for immediate temperature reading from drying material;
- Display alpha numeric that shows output power valor from lamps; drying time and real time temperature;
- Heat source can be : 6000W; 9000W or 13500W;
- Ventilation fans to harmonize drying process;
- Automatic or manual set up available;
- Temporisation from flash cure;
- Possibility to adjust power output of the lamp between 20 to 100%;
- Each lamp with independent ON/OFF switch;
- Option to have start made by: photocell; limit switch or by machine control;
- Available to have the flash cure making machine communication control with: SROQUE; MHM; Hebbecker; WALZ; etc…
- Preheating of lamps between cycles.