The TEXFLASH is a machine designed to cure after each screen printing process (colour). The TEXFLASH can be used with an automatic or manual textile printing machine.
- Heat Source can be : 6000W; 9000W or 13500W;
- Ventilation fans to harmonize drying process;
- Automatic or manual set up available;
- Possibility to adjust flashing time;
- Possibility to adjust power output of the lamp between 20 to 100%;
- Each lamp with independent ON/OFF switch;
- Option to have start made by: photocell; limit switch; by machine control or footpedal;
- Available to have the flash cure making machine comunication control with: SROQUE; MHM; Hebbecker; Walz; etc…
- Preheating of lamps between cycles as standard;
- Quick and easy replacement from lamps.